Accredited facilitator for MoE-funded PLD - See Summary of practice
Accredited Leading by Learning consultant
Megan leads our team in making sure that we are at the cutting edge of the education sector. She and the business development and innovation team are charged with figuring out how Evaluation Associates | Te Huinga Kākākura Mātauranga can keep supporting educators in Aotearoa New Zealand and overseas to raise learner achievement and reduce disparity.
In this role, Megan:
- works with business partners to find a range of collaboration opportunities
- pitches our services to organisations
- generates proposals
- works with our company leaders on innovative products and services
- understand the challenges students, teachers, and leaders experience
- oversees our marketing team
- leads new projects and offerings.
She works with intermediate and secondary schools in the following areas:
- Leading by Learning
- assessment for learning
- modern learning practices
- Mentoring and coaching school leaders and leadership teams
- Using formative assessment practices to improve student outcomes, particularly in NCEA.
Megan has a Master’s degree in Education focusing on assessment for learning. Her research explored how students use, experience and understand written teacher feedback.
In her spare time Megan enjoys snowboarding (although she is not very good), travel and the theatre.