International programme evaluation
Gain a deeper understanding of the effectiveness or impact of your programme.
We are experts in evaluating and reviewing a range of educational programmes, initiatives, curricula, and systems. We engage with government and non-government organisations to critically review what is working and determine a way forward.
For each project, we work with you to develop a detailed plan that describes how the work will be carried out. This includes:
- identification of project goals and objectives
- the development of evaluation questions that address the achievement of the evaluation goals and objectives
- identification of data sources/stakeholders who can address the evaluation questions
- details of how this data will be collected
- frameworks and methods to be used in analysing the data
- the timelines in which the project will be managed
- the budget for the project.
How we work with you:
We respond to your needs. No two organisations are the same, so you'll recieve an effective evaluation process that suits your unique needs and budget.
Experienced evaluators. Our highly-skilled consultants are experienced in complex evaluation. We’ll be sure to find exactly the right person to meet your needs.
Evaluation experience and expertise. We have extensive experience in evaluation and many satisfied clients. Evaluation is in our name and it’s what we do!
Culturally responsive evaluators. Connecting with local culture is essential when we are working outside of New Zealand. Our evaluators are culturally responsive; they are used to working within a range of cultures and work effectively with local experts.