e-asTTle reading and maths
A full day workshop that provides a comprehensive overview of e-asTTle reading and maths
A full day workshop to support participants to use e-asTTle reading and maths effectively. The workshop is a mix of presentation and hands-on activities.
The content of the workshop will focus on supporting participants to develop a working understanding of:
· important e-asTTle and assessment principles
· test creation (including differentiated testing)
· test types
· test administration (both paper and online testing)
· accessing and interpreting reports
· using the data to improve teaching and learning.
Both reading and maths examples and activities will be used throughout the day, and you are able to work within your area of interest during activities.
This workshop is suitable for:
· all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle in the areas of reading and/or maths.
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions). There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop. Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Attendees will receive confirmation upon registration and further details prior to the workshop.
Tauranga 9.00am - 3.00pm
Auckland 9.30am - 3.30pm
Christchurch 9.00am to 3.00pm
Online 9.00am - 3.00pm
Dunedin 9.00am to 3.00pm
Online 9.00am to 3.00pm