A full day workshop that provides a comprehensive overview of e-asTTle writing.
A full day workshop that provides a comprehensive experience for the writing aspect of e-asTTle. It will include:
· understanding principles, scope and design of the tool
· considered test generation
· understanding and using the marking tools
· exploration of the seven elements within the e-asTTle marking rubric
· marking practice
· moderation activities
· accessing and interpreting reports
· using the data to improve teaching and learning
This workshop is suitable for:
· all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle writing.
The is a full day workshop with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions). There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop. Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Attendees will receive confirmation upon registration and further details prior to the workshop.
Online 9.00am - 3.00pm
Lower Hutt 9.00am - 3.00pm
Auckland 9.30am - 3.30pm
Invercargill 9.00am - 3.00pm
Online 9.00am to 3.00pm
Christchurch 9.00am to 3.00pm