Teacher appraisal workshops for school leaders
Schools need to feel confident in the quality of their teacher appraisal.
This workshop is a chance to familiarise yourself with the Standards for the Teaching Profession.
Evaluation Associates offers an appraisal workshop for all school leaders in primary and secondary
schools with responsibility for teacher appraisal.
The workshop supports appraisers to:
- understand the principles of effective appraisal
- be clear about the roles and responsibilities of appraisers and teachers
- ensure that appraisal is embedded in day-to-day teaching and learning
- have practical ways to ensure that the Standards for the Teaching Profession are being met
- help teachers gather and reflect on evidence in relation to the Standards for the Teaching Profession
- develop a robust appraisal process - know what to do and how to do it!
The workshop provides leaders with the opportunity to reflect on their own school's appraisal process and how well they are supporting teachers to meet their professional responsibilities.
"Thanks for your presentation today, Wendy. One of the best ones I have attended in a while. Very clear and engaging."
Catherine Neidhardt, Papamoa College, June 2018
Workshops will run from 9am to 3pm.
Cost: $330.00 plus GST
Morning tea and lunch are provided, as are all resources.
We can also provide tailored appraisal support for your school or cluster. Read more here.
You will be aware that there are changes underway in the way Appraisal is conducted. We are looking forward to supporting you and your school through these changes and will update our workshops and service offerings to reflect this. Stay tuned for more information.
There are no workshops available for registration at this time. Please check back later