This workshop provides a comprehensive experience for the writing aspect of e-asTTle. It will include:
- understanding principles that underpin the tool
- considered test generation
- understanding and using the marking tools
- exploration of the seven elements within the e-asTTle marking rubric
- marking practice
- moderation activities
- accessing and interpreting reports
- using the data to improve teaching and learning
This workshop is suitable for:
- all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle writing
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions). There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop. Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Attendees will receive confirmation upon registration and further details prior to the workshop.
We apologise if this workshop is now fully subscribed. Please register your interest by adding your details to our wait list. This will allow us to understand the demand and possibly provide further options. You will also be notified if space becomes available in this workshop or of similar opportunities. Click here for the waitlist link.