e-asTTle reading and maths
This Ministry funded workshop is a mix of presentation and hands-on activities, with the goal of providing a comprehensive overview of the reading and maths areas within e-asTTle.
The content of the workshop will focus on participants developing a working understanding of:
- important e-asTTle and assessment principles
- test creation (including differentiated testing)
- test types
- test administration (both paper and online testing)
- marking tests
- accessing and interpreting reports
- using the data to improve teaching and learning
Both reading and maths examples and activities will be used throughout the day, so your focus will be catered for.
This workshop is suitable for:
- all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle in the areas of reading and/or maths
Attendees will receive confirmation upon registration and further details prior to the workshop.
We apologise if this workshop is now fully subscribed. Please register your interest by adding your details to our wait list. This will allow us to understand the demand and possibly provide further options. You will also be notified if space becomes available in this workshop or of similar opportunities. Click here for the waitlist link.