Leading Adult Learning to Improve Learning for All 2021 workshops
A collaborative partnership with internationally acclaimed educator Joan Dalton
If you lead the learning of adults and teams in your school or workplace, you want to build your own and others' capabilities to engage in skilful, rigorous, learning-focused conversations, and you want to increase teamwork effectiveness, collective responsibility for improving student learning, then this programme is tailor-made for you.
We are excited to offer this highly successful adult learning programme in 2021.
Constructed with the support and mentorship of Joan Dalton, this programme will enable you to:
- create a learning-focused culture
- build effective collaboration and teamwork skills
- engage in different types of powerful conversations focused on moving learning forward
- develop your leadership and ‘Art of Facilitation’ expertise in working with adult learners
- use a wealth of practical strategies, tools and protocols to enhance the effectiveness of the adults you lead.
- Day 1 and 2: 6 - 7 May 2021
- Day 3 and 4: 24 - 25 June 2021
- Day 5: 3 August 2021
Central Otago (Cromwell)
- Day 1 and 2: 10 - 11 August 2021
- Day 3 and 4: 29 - 30 September 2021
- Day 5: 16 November 2021
If you have registered for these workshops, you will be emailed more information soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
Don't miss out! Please register below under 'South Island.'
Leading Adult Learning Workshop - Christchurch 5 day Workshop Series
9am to 3.30pm, Thursday 6 May - Tuesday 3 August,
Links Cafe & Functions, Christchurch Golf Club, 45 Horseshoe Lake Rd, Shirley, Christchurch 8061
9 Places Left
Leading Adult Learning Workshop - Cromwell 5 day Workshop Series
9am to 3.30pm, Tuesday 10 August - Tuesday 16 November,
18 Places Left