Leading Adult Learning - Advanced
New Workshop – New Book!
We are excited to be working together again and have designed this course to benefit leaders and facilitators who have prior experience of working with Joan Dalton, Mel Stopford or David Anderson.
This advanced workshop is designed to help you:
- Address an authentic problem of practice
- Strengthen learning-focused collaboration and collective responsibility
- Use Learning Talk effectively in complex conversations
- Actively work with Joan’s new book (pub early 2020)
The advanced workshop series will include:
- Term Three – a two-day workshop co-facilitated by Joan Dalton and Mel Stopford delivered via distance learning
- Coaching and ongoing, online learning to provide personalised support following the initial two days
- Term Three – final one day workshop facilitated by Mel Stopford
There are no workshops available for registration at this time. Please check back later