Leading Adult Learning - Advanced
In 2020 Joan Dalton and Mel Stopford designed the inaugural Advanced Leading Adult Learning workshop series. We are pleased to offer this course face-to-face over 2021 with facilitators Mel Stopford and Deirdre McCracken. This course would benefit leaders and leadership teams who have worked extensively with Joan Dalton, David Anderson, Mel Stopford or the Leading Adult Learning team before, with a specific emphasis on the Learning Talk Books.
This advanced workshop is designed to help you:
- Address an authentic problem of practice
- Strengthen learning-focused collaboration and collective responsibility
- Use Learning Talk effectively in complex conversations
- Actively work with Joan’s new book (pub early 2020)
The advanced workshop series will include:
- A two-day workshop co-facilitated by Mel Stopford and Deirdre McCracken delivered via distance learning
- Coaching and ongoing, online learning to provide personalised support following the initial two days
- Final one day workshop.
Advanced workshop series details and information
Central Otago (Cromwell)
- Day 1 and 2: 12 - 13 August 2021
- Day 3: 28 September 2021
If you have registered for these workshops, you will be emailed more information soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
$1,850.00 ex GST per person
We are encouraging teams to attend these workshops. To support this, we would like to offer a
- 10% discount off the total fee for two participants or
- 15% discount off the total fee for three or more participants
Pre-requisite for registering
- Participants must have engaged with a foundation Leading Adult Learning course with Mel or Joan previously