Project Manager, Publications portfolio
About Evaluation Associates
Evaluation Associates exists to raise achievement and reduce disparity for learners in this country. We do this in a range of ways – providing professional learning and development services, supporting principals and school leaders, and carrying out assessment and evaluation work. Our team is made up of a stunning group of education professionals. We hold ourselves to demonstrably high standards as making a difference for learners is what drives us all. This year we celebrate our 21st anniversary of working with New Zealand schools.
We have a team of 100, and offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch. We would prefer the successful candidate was based in Wellington. However, we want the very best person for the job, and so will consider applicants across the country.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our curriculum publications team. This role will report to the National Manager, Publications. The successful candidate will provide project management expertise to our curriculum resource development projects. See detailed job description for more details.
- You might consider applying for the role if you have most, or all, of the following:
- You are excited by the opportunity to join a team of high performing professionals
- You have significant expertise in managing the creation of curriculum resources for the education sector
- You have, or are committed to developing, a working knowledge of te reo Māori
- You have a good reputation and strong networks within the education sector
- You care deeply about quality and impact – unrelenting in pursuit of excellence
- You understand the imperative to measure and evaluate evidence of impact
- You have a strong commitment to supporting work in both English-medium and Māori-medium settings and share our commitment to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- You’ve got great relationship skills – you are honest, respectful and say what needs to be said and are open to learning from others
- You’re a great writer and clear communicator – you are a dab hand at proposal writing
- You’re comfortable collaborating with extraordinarily capable team members
The closing date for all applications is 5pm 11 January 2021.
Please note we require a full CV and covering letter.
Please include in your covering letter:
- Your current location
- The names and contact details of two referees