Education Consultant - Leading by Learning
About Evaluation Associates Limited (EA)
Mā whero, mā pango, ka oti te mahi
We are looking for leaders to help lead our revolutionary “Leading by Learning” approach to educational improvement.
Based on forty years of sound international research, Leading by Learning is the culmination of a lifetime of internationally recognised research by Distinguished Professor Viviane Robinson and her colleagues into what leaders need to know and be able to do in order to solve the BIG problems of education.
We are beginning to introduce this approach across Aotearoa New Zealand, Australia and Scandinavia.
We are excited to be growing our Leading by Learning team. Joining our team would provide you with a unique opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development, delivery and evaluation of this important work.
In summary, you might consider applying for the role if:
- you are passionate about and knowledgeable in the theory and practice of Leading by Learning, Model 2 theory or Open-to-learning Leadership™
- you are confident to respectfully challenge leaders and give and receive feedback (even when it is uncomfortable to do so)
- you are motivated by our purpose – to raise achievement and reduce disparity in New Zealand schools and offshore
- you are motivated by the opportunity to honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi through your day-to-day work
- you have leadership and facilitation experience
- you enjoy and have skill in designing learning using a range of modalities
- you are willing to travel if required
- you are committed to ongoing learning.
While we are looking for people with existing knowledge of this revolutionary approach to educational improvement, of equal or greater importance is a passion for and a commitment to the work. Successful applicants can expect access to high quality learning in support of confident facilitation of this important work.
We are looking for a total of two FTE for this project. We are open to different configurations of the resource but would prefer that each person be no less than a 0.5 FTE commitment. For example, it may be 1 full time position and 2 x 0.5 positions. In your application, we ask you to signal your preferred FTE. Ideally, these roles would be based in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Bay of Plenty or Waikato. However, we will consider applications from any part of New Zealand.
The closing date for all applications is 5pm 7 September 2021. Please note we require a full CV and covering letter. Please include in your covering letter:
The closing date for all applications is 5pm 7 September 2021.
Please note we require a full CV and covering letter.
Please include in your covering letter: