Leading Adult Learning to Improve Learning for All workshops
A collaborative partnership with internationally acclaimed educator Joan Dalton
IF… you lead the learning of adults and teams in your school or workplace...
IF… you want to build your own and others’ capabilities to engage in skilful, rigorous, learning-focused conversations...
IF… you want to increase teamwork effectiveness, collective leadership and responsibility for improving student learning... THEN this course is tailor-made for you!
Based on the highly successful 2018 and 2019 workshops, we are excited to offer these workshops again in 2020.
Constructed with the support and mentorship of Joan Dalton, this programme will enable you to:
- create a learning focused culture
- build effective collaboration and teamwork skills
- engage in different types of powerful conversations focused on moving learning forward
- develop your leadership and ‘Art of Facilitation’ expertise in working with adult learners
- use a wealth of practical strategies, tools and protocols to enhance the effectiveness of the adults you lead
South Island - Christchurch 5 day workshop series
- Day 1 and 2 - 26th and 27th March: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Day 3 and 4 - 11th and 12th May: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Day 5 - 24th June: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Facilitated by Mel Stopford and Joy Hawke
To register for these workshops please click on your region below.