Are you an effective leader looking to drive your school to the next level? Or are you looking for support for your senior, middle or aspiring leaders?
Let us help you to build your leadership skills.
Leading the learning of others is a dynamic and challenging job! There are so many demands on your time and energy. Having a coach can help you to focus on the things that will really make a difference.
We can support you or your leadership team to:
- develop the direction and vision for your school
- review your leadership strengths and needs
- review school-wide systems
- develop skills in analysing assessment data and tracking progress over time
- develop evaluative capability
- develop the capability to lead the learning in the school
- have conversations with staff that help them to learn and improve
- develop skills in effective communication, particularly in how to have those difficult conversations.
One-off courses seldom result in deep understanding and lasting change. We can work with you to design a course of professional learning to make a real difference to the leadership capability within your school. We are able to provide leadership coaches that you can work with on an ‘on-call’ basis. We are able to work with individuals or with groups.
Senior leader appointments and appraisals
Why work with us?
We’re responsive to your needs
With you, we’ll design professional learning that will make a difference. It might include leaders’ meetings, one-to-one or video coaching and feedback.
Coaching for leaders
We provide coaching for senior and middle leaders to improve their leadership capabilities. Our experienced consultants can meet virtually or face-to-face as regularly as you need them.
We have extensive experience in working with school leaders. We help them analyse their practice, make improvements, and support others to do so too.
Ongoing evaluation Money for PLD is a precious resource – you need to know you’re getting your money’s worth! We set up processes for ongoing evaluation of the PLD, so we can keep steering in the right direction.