Want to know how things are working in your school or cluster or with a programme you’ve been charged with implementing?
Use our evaluative capability to keep you informed.
We can provide:
- evaluation of school and cluster initiatives
- formative evaluation and feedback to improve outcomes
- programme monitoring
- summative evaluation of programme impact and outcomes
For each project we work with you to develop a detailed plan that describes how the work will be carried out. Our evaluation plans include:
- identification of programme goals and objectives
- the development of evaluation questions that address the achievement of the evaluation goals and objectives
- identification of data sources/ stakeholders who can address the evaluation questions
- details of how this data will be collected
- frameworks and methods to be used in analysing the data
- the timelines in which the project will be managed
- the budget for the project.
Why work with us?
Evaluation experience and expertiseWe have extensive experience in evaluation. It's in our name and it's what we do!
Experienced evaluatorsWe have more than 20 highly-skilled consultants experienced in evaluation in both the primary and secondary sectors. We'll be sure to find exactly the right person to meet your needs.
We respond to your needsWith you, we'll design an evaluative process that will keep you informed according to your needs.
Data analysis know-howWe were the first education company in New Zealand to routinely measure progress in student achievement using effect sizes as part of PLD. We understand data and how to use it to present it in ways that helps quality analysis.