Change managers for Kāhui Ako
Evaluation Associates is an approved provider of change management services to Kāhui Ako.
This service is paid for by the Ministry and Kāhui Ako can select Evaluation Associates as the organisation they’d like to work with. We have a team of highly skilled consultants who address change management issues in ways that positively impact on education outcomes.
We hold ourselves to account by the difference we make. Our team of change managers all have extensive background in education and have specific skills in change management in complex situations. Our team is led by Mary Chamberlain and is spread across the country.
What can our change managers help with?
We currently work across a wide range of Kāhui Ako so we understand the challenges that Kāhui Ako can face. Our change managers are completely responsive to your needs. They utilise a range of tools, resources and expertise depending on your situation.
Services we provide include:
- Coaching for the Kāhui Ako leader
- Establishing foundation systems and processes:
- Vision and purpose
- Strategy and action plans
- Operating frameworks
- Decision-making processes
- Governance structures
- Defining roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Designing a change management process
- Overcoming resistance
- Increasing participation and buy-in
- Designing communication strategies
- Managing conflict and diversity of expectations
- Developing positive learning-focused relationships across your Kāhui Ako
- Engaging communities
Contact us if you'd like support for your Kāhui Ako.