Clients and partners
We practise what we preach in terms of our belief in the power of collaboration.
We work with the following organisations on current or recently completed projects:
The New Zealand Ministry of Education
We are contracted by the Ministry of Education to provide:
- leadership and assessment professional learning and development in the Northern, Central South and Southern regions (in partnership with the University of Auckland as the Consortium for Professional Learning)
- e-asTTle support and workshops across the country
- overall teacher judgement (OTJ) workshops over the country
- aromatawai, tumuaki and management support to Maori-medium settings and kura
- assessment expertise to Assessment Online TKI
New Zealand schools
Evaluation Associates has worked with over 400 primary,
intermediate and secondary schools in New Zealand over the past 15
years. These schools range from very small one teacher schools to large
secondary schools, in locations spanning the length and breadth of the
country. We pride ourselves on having worked with the leaders and teachers in those schools to make a real difference to the quality of teaching and learning.
The Consortium for Professional Learning (CPL)
Evaluation Associates was one of the foundation members of the Consortium for Professional Learning which formed in 2010. The three partners, Evaluation Associates, the University of Auckland and Learning Media Ltd, became two in 2013 following the closure of Learning Media. The two partners continue to work together to provide services to the Ministry of Education.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade contracted Evaluation Associates to undertake a review of the effectiveness of performance incentives in education aid.
The Teachers Council of New Zealand
We have worked in association with NZCER on assessment related projects, providing advice on the development and implementation of the e-asTTle writing tool, and the redevelopment of the Assessment Resource Bank.