Kerry is an education consultant working out of our Christchurch office. She works with schools in the following areas:
- Innovative learning: pedagogy, practice and environments
- Building collaborative partnerships
- Digital technologies and digital fluency
- Literacy: reading and writing (yrs 1-8)
- Mathematics and statistics (yrs 1 – 8)
- Data analysis and evidence-based decision making.
- Inquiry and authentic learning opportunities
- Leadership and change management
Prior to joining Evaluation Associates, Kerry had experience of successful classroom teaching, leadership of teams and leadership of schools. She has expertise in teaching methodology in innovative learning environments, incorporation of 21st century skills, supporting a blended approach to e-learning and effective teaching of maths and literacy in years 1-8. In 2016 she was awarded her Master of Education with first class honours through the University of Canterbury with a focus on change management and school leadership.
Kerry works alongside teachers and school leaders to develop effective systems and practices that lead to students experiencing success. She is passionate about ensuring success for all and supporting teachers and leaders to effectively use a variety of evidence to improve teaching and learning programmes across the curriculum.
Outside of the office, Kerry spends time with her husband and their three children (mainly being Mum’s taxi service and taking them to various sporting and cultural events) as well as enjoying good food and wine with her extended family and friends.