An outstanding educational practitioner, Ros has joined the team at Evaluation Associates to work as Project Support Manager, primarily in an administration role. She is involved in:
- Management of contract reporting
- Management of Ministry of Education and Direct to Schools work
- Development of systems and processes to support our Professional Learning and Development work and managing delivery issues
- Management of staff workloads and requests for support
- Coordination of the recruitment of new staff
- Provision of data support for project leaders
- Coordination of regional business development
- Delivery of professional learning and development to leaders, teachers, schools, kura and Kāhui Ako
Ros has over 30 years experience and has expertise at both primary and secondary levels in curriculum development, assessment, policy writing and school review. She is passionate about raising student achievement and supporting principals to use data and an inquiry approach to improve outcomes for students. She has been involved at a senior level in establishing three new schools where her role included developing robust school self-review processes, writing school policies, setting and evaluating key performance indicators and establishing effective school-wide systems.
Over the last few years, Ros’ focus has been on school reform, working as an Education Consultant offshore where she effectively led teams of professional trainers as part of a national school reform project focussing on leader, teacher and system professional development. Ros also has experience in developing processes and systems and maintaining quality assurance systems at company and project level.
Ros is an accredited facilitator for centrally-funded PLD - see her Summary of Practice - and is a registered Practitioner for PRINCE 2 Project Management. She has a Masters of Educational Administration Degree with 1st class honours and a Bachelor of Teaching and Learning.
Ros enjoys catching up with friends and family around the country, good food and wine and walks along our beautiful beaches.