Donna is an essential part of the business support team in Auckland. Her role, constantly evolving, includes:
- supporting the publications, marketing, and business development teams
- assisting users of Canvas LMS
- overseeing the administration of workshops and seminars
- assisting with social media, content editing and copywriting
- office administration and support for North Island PLD team
Donna brings a wealth of experience to the role, including retail management, peer counselling for new mums, governance board membership and social media co-ordination for a non-profit organisation, library work for public libraries and a school, transport co-ordination for the Ministry of Education, and the multi-faceted responsibilities of being a mum of four children,
In her spare time she enjoys hanging out with her children, road trips with her partner, reading, writing and photography.