e-asTTle reading and maths
This Ministry funded workshop is a mix of presentation and hands-on activities, with the goal of providing a comprehensive overview of the reading and maths areas within e-asTTle.
The content of the workshop will focus on participants developing a working understanding of:
- important e-asTTle and assessment principles
- test creation (including differentiated testing)
- test types
- test administration (both paper and online testing)
- marking tests
- accessing and interpreting reports
- using the data to improve teaching and learning
Both reading and maths examples and activities will be used throughout the day, so your focus will be catered for.
This workshop is suitable for:
- all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle in the areas of reading and/or maths
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions).
There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop.
Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Attendees will receive confirmation upon registration and further details prior to the workshop.
e-asTTle reading and maths workshop - Christchurch
Wednesday 26 August ,
National Library Christchurch, Cavendish Business Park (Unit 7), 50 Cavendish Business Park, Casebrook, Christchurch
6 Places Left
e-asTTle reading and maths workshop - Greymouth
Thursday 15 October ,
Shanty Town (Welshman's Venue), 316 Rutherglen Road, Paroa Greymouth
18 Places Left
e-asTTle reading and maths workshop - Invercargill
Tuesday 20 October ,
Kelvin Hotel, 20 Kelvin Street, Invercargill
20 Places Left