Professional learning and development facilitator: Māori medium
E rapu ana mātou tētahi tangata tino hihiri hei whakawhanake ngaiotanga i roto i ngā kura Māori huri noa i Te Ika a Māui.
Me matatau koe ki te āhuatanga akoranga me te aromatawai e āhei ana te āwhina ngā ākonga katoa kia tutuki angitu. Me matatau te kaitono ki te te reo Māori ā, he huanga hoki mēnā kua whakaako i ngā kura Māori, kura kaupapa. Ko te angitū o te tamaiti te pūtake.
E rapu ana mātou i tētahi tangata e rikarika ana ki te ako, ā, he pūmanawa tōna hei tautoko atu i ngā kura kia hikitia ake te whakatairanga mō ia ākonga.
Evaluation Associates Limited is looking for a motivated educator to join our Māori-medium facilitation team. The successful applicant will provide professional learning and development in Māori and English medium settings. The role is suited to someone based in either Auckland, the Bay of Plenty or Waikato regions. While these are the preferred regions, applicants based in other areas in the North Island will be considered.
Our ideal applicant will:
have successful leadership and teaching experience
- be fluent in te reo and tikanga Māori
- have experience in both Māori- and English-medium settings
- have a deep understanding of aromatawai, assessment for learning and teaching as inquiry
- be a clear communicator (oral and written)
- be open to learning and growing professionally
- be willing to travel to other regions to support kura.
It would also be an advantage to the applicant if he or she:
- is an accredited facilitator
- has a post graduate qualification
The start date for the position is negotiable and is most likely to be a full-time, permanent position, although those preferring part-time work are welcome to apply.
The closing date for this application is Friday, 25th October 2019 at 5:00 pm. Please note we require a full CV and covering letter.
Further enquires to:
m: 021 804526 e: email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO APPLY. Please note you will be re-directed to an external site.