Advert and application details for PLD facilitators – South Island
Evaluation Associates Limited is a growing, dynamic and friendly New Zealand-wide company with recognised expertise in a range of education consultancy services.
We are looking for motivated and capable educators with the facilitation skills to support teachers and leaders to impact positively on student outcomes. We are specifically seeking applicants with experience in the primary sector. Positions are immediately available in Christchurch but we will also consider exceptional applicants from throughout the South Island.
Our ideal applicant will:
- have successful leadership and teaching experience
- have in-depth knowledge and experience in evaluation and inquiry
- have a deep understanding of assessment for learning pedagogy
- understand how to achieve successful outcomes for Māori and Pasifika students
- have a range of IT skills
- be a clear communicator (oral and written)
- be open to learning and growing professionally
- have a strong commitment to supporting schools and Kāhui Ako to raise achievement for every student.
In addition to the above, the specific skills which would make an applicant stand out are:
- the ability to support schools with assessment for learning and developing student agency
- the ability to support teachers and leaders to develop collaborative teaching practices (whether in an ILE or not)
- the ability to support teachers and leaders to optimally use digital technologies to improve students’ learning and achievement
- expertise in leading innovative teaching and learning approaches
- expertise in working with e-asTTle and the Learning Progression Framework / Progress and Consistency Tool (PaCT)
It would also be an advantage to the applicant if he or she:
- is an accredited facilitator
- is Open to Learning trained
- has a post-graduate qualification
Travel is involved, so a current New Zealand driver’s licence is required.
We offer an opportunity:
to make a significant contribution to teaching and learning in New Zealand
with challenge, variety and exceptional professional development
for building powerful networks with other educators and advancing your career
The positions are most likely to be full-time permanent positions, although those preferring part-time work are welcome to apply.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th August
Applications will be considered as they are received and will close when suitable applicants confirm their acceptance.
Further enquires, and letter of application and CV, to Ros Stephens
m: 021 047 1235 e: email@example.com